1) Grad Rehearsal for the Graduation ceremony in the gym, Thursday June 28th at 11am, grad BBQ to follow rehearsal.
2) The 2016-17 yearbooks are in, and will be available for pickup today, Tuesday and Wednesday in
room 109 from 2:30 to 4 pm.
3) There is a list of students who have not returned their library books on the outside library window. If you see your name on the list, please bring back your overdue books or see the librarian for further details.
4) Congratulations to Andrew Fransoo whose name was drawn for the $25.00 iTunes card for returning all his library books on time.
5) Any students
interested in helping with Battleford Area Pride events this summer, see Ms.
Waters for ways you can support or help. There are many opportunities for youth
from being in parade floats to helping with Pride week in August.
6) Centre Educatif les Petits Pingouins Childcare Centre (CEPP) is accepting applications for an educator or student in our after school program. 2 hours per day for 5 days a week (3:30 pm - 5:00 pm) and some full days during the holiday breaks. Competitive starting wage. There is an opportunity to start this position as casual over the summer months.
Responsibilities: Helping with children activities, Caring for and interacting with children, Maintaining safety and sanitation standards
Requirements: 16 years of age or older, Criminal Record Check, Speaks French, Enjoys working with children, Living in the Battlefords or area
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
For more information please email: email@example.com
7) Discovery Co-op is currently hiring a few students, for mor information please see poster attached.