The timeline for the new Aspen data system has now been extended for implementation in the fall of 2019. This extension was needed to address the complexities that exist within and between the various school divisions. We will continue to use SchoolLogics/TeacherLogics/HomeLogics for the 2018-2019 school year. Just a reminder that it is the parents responsibility to notify the school if their child will be absent. Please send a note, call, text or email. Any communication is great.
Monday, September 17th- The SCC/SLC Welcome Pancake Breakfast. Pancakes and juice will be served for students and staff at 8:45am. There will be a silver collection for those who wish to contribute toward supply cost and SCC/SLC activities. Anyone available to help starting at 7:45am would be greatly appreciated.
- Travel Club meeting at 6:30pm
Tuesday, September 18th- Jersey Day…any sport will do
- Tinker Tuesday starts after school (please see the info note students received)
Wednesday, September 19th – Class Colour Day…please see below the colour assigned to each class:
K’s – Red
1’s – Neon (any and all bright colours)
2’s – Purple
3’s – Dark Blue
5’s – Green
6’s – Orange
7’s – White
8’s – Grey
9’s – Brown/Tan
10’s – Black
11’s – Pink
12’s – Light Blue
Thursday, September 20th- Denim Day…let’s see your jean attire!
- Alzheimer’s Hotdog sale
- Early Dismissal at 2:15pm and Hat Day
Friday, September 21st- QSP Magazine Kickoff at 11:00am
- No dress up day…Activity Afternoon- please see below
- Sr. Football vs Hafford
- Sr. Girls Volleyball @ Unity
Activity Afternoon: Dunk Tank ($2 for 3 throws), Tug of War, Face Painting/Tattoo Station (Free), Pie the SLC…class with the most money in their bucket (% with number in class) will get to pie the SLC. Buckets will be put in classroom on Monday and collected Friday at break., Slip n’ Slide (Free)…please remind students they may wish to bring towels and swimsuits if they want to try it out, Bean Boozled (.25cents a pick), 2 Minutes to Win It Game (Free)…2 minute timed games of horse shoes OR table hockey, Ladderball and Twister, Bouncy Airplane and Snake (Free), Races (Free)…potato sack and 3 legged.
Monday, September 24th- PD Day- No school for students
Wednesday, September 26th- Picture Day for K-12. Preschool pictures are at 8:45am.
Friday, September 28th- Terry Fox Run. Information and pledge forms were sent home with the students.
- Please remember to get the all registration forms handed back into the school asap. Every student received a registration package. If your child has lost the forms please contact me. School fees are due by September 30th. If you need to make payment arrangements, please contact me and I would be happy to make arrangements.
- Students in grades 7-12 will be participating in a SELU driven survey by the Sask Alliance of Youth and Community Well-being (SAYCW). Permission forms were sent home last week and students have until Tuesday, September 18th to return them. The online survey will be administered on Wed/Thursday next week in non-core subjects. Thank you to Paul and Loudon for assisting with the survey.
- All students must have a pair of indoor shoes to wear. Please help be respectful to our caretakers by removing your wet or dirty shoes in the entrances.
Semester 1 Timetable 2018-2019 Semester 1 Timetable.pdf
2018-2019 KCS Calendar2018-2019 Block Calendar.pdf
Kindergarten to Grade 6 Supply ListSupply list 2018 - 2019 (3).pdf
Grade 7 Supply List Supply List 2018-2019 Gr. 7.pdf
What is Highlighter Helpers?
Highlighter Helpers is a non-profit organization based out of Outlook, SK.
The goal of this organization is to provide school supplies to families in need.
We know that the average family spends $125 on school supplies every year, per child! This can put a lot of financial pressure on a family to find supplies.
Highlighter Helpers Inc.pdf
Just a friendly reminder to our parents....
No smoking is allowed on school grounds. Please ensure that your cigarette butts
are discarded away from our student play areas. Thank you!
Just a reminder that parents must notify the school if their child will be absent/late from school. Please call/email/text the office or write it in their daily planner (elementary students) It is very important to keep accurate attendance records for every student.
Rocks and Rings for Grades K-6
It's a great way for kids to learn some curling skills from an expert in the field. Thank you to the Kerrobert Curling Club for their financial donation towards this incredible program.
Christmas Concert 2017
Thank you to everyone who donated money for Jammin' 4 Kids! Together we raised $1500.00 for the new Children's Hospital.
Just a reminder to please don't use the bus lane to drop students off. To help ensure the safety of all the students at Kerrobert Composite School, we would like to ask all students and parents to use the directions for driving around our school. With the cancellation of the Town Bus, more students are walking or being dropped off/picked up and we want to make the west side of our school as safe as possible. Thank you.