1. Student learning is priority number one.
2. Students learn and staff work best in caring, respectful environments.
3. In relevant, responsive, results oriented curriculum
4. Collaborative, authentic partnerships build strength.
5. Our organization is accountable to students, parents, community.
6. In prevention and early intervention.
7. Our organization is strengthened through shared leadership.
We believe in continually growing through educating our students. No matter who you are, your abilities, challenges, etc. everyone receives an inclusive, caring and respectful opportunity to grow and learn.