Throughout the year, all students will have an opportunity to compete in different games with children of their own age groups. These games will be organized on the House System with a teacher sponsor and student helper. A schedule will be drawn up whereby each age group participates once per week. Intramurals take place from 12:25 p.m. to 12:50 p.m., Monday to Thursday.
The events are as follows:
- Division II Soccer
- October Division I Intramurals
- November Division II Volleyball
- January Division II Basketball
- February Division I Winter Games
- March Division II Floor Hockey
- June Division I Intramurals
- June Division II Softball
Students will be divided up into three teams:
All intramural teams are co-ed. Boy and girl teams will be chosen for divisional play. Team players will be chosen on the following criteria:
- Grade 6 students are given first priority.
- Student has attended practices.
- Student has a good attitude.
- Student is doing well in school.