Superintendent of Student Services
Telephone: (306) 937-7923
Student Services leads and facilitates instructional, learning and behavioral supports and services for students with diverse and/or intensive needs in order to see that all learners reach their full potential.
Support Services Include:
- The services of Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and Speech Language Pathologists, and Home Liaison Officers.
- Guidance towards increased inclusionary practices.
- Assistance with creation and monitoring of Inclusion and Intervention Plans
- Guidance for behavior programming
- Fostering partnerships with outside agencies
- Participation in provincial initiatives
- Support in implementation and monitoring of Response to Intervention
- Early intervention support through Prekindergarten programming